We’ve adapted In Acqua Veritas to make it safer for you.
The use is exclusive for you and your companions, at no additional cost.
The estimated time of use is 60 minutes (bath experience) or 120 minutes (tasting experiences, massages or total experiences)
Help us making it safe for all, it is very important to comply with the measures and good practices instituted to prevent the transmission of SarS-CoV2:
- If after your booking you show any signs or symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 you should contact the reception in order to cancel or reschedule your reservation.
- Compliance with respiratory etiquette standards is important (https://covid19.min-saude.pt/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Diapositivo23-1024×1024.png) and proper hand washing (https://covid19.min-saude.pt/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/01-DGS_lavarmaos_alcool_adultos.pdf)
- Face mask is required during check in and check out. If the customer wishes, it’s possible to use a face mask in all areas.
- Hand hygiene is mandatory upon arrival at reception, prior to entry into the areas of swimming pools, massages and after use of sanitary facilities.
- It is mandatory to pass through the shower before entering the pools and on the way out (optional)
- It is important to ensure a minimum physical distance of 2 metres, whenever possible.
- Portuguese Health Authority (Direção-Geral da Saúde) advises the use of swimming goggles.
- The use of the changing rooms is restricted to the change of clothes.
Get to know here the new security measures we have prepared for you:
Check in and Reception
- We focus on online and telephone booking in order to better manage the data of your reservation.
- When you arrive, check-in is done individually and exclusively.
- We have installed hydro-alcoholic solution dispensing points especially for our customers.
- We have eliminated all non-essential elements such as catalogues, brochures and magazines. All information can be found on our website and any questions may be send by email.
- For your comfort we can send your invoice by email.
- For your complete peace of mind, our cleaning team is in charge of cleaning and disinfect all customer contact surfaces following the guidelines of Portuguese Health Authority (Direção-Geral da Saúde)
- The Locker rooms are exclusive for you and companions. At the moment it is restricted to change of clothes, by indication of Portuguese Health Authority (Direção-Geral da Saúde)
- Exclusive use for you and your companions
- Before accessing the pool area, it is mandatory for all the customers to shower.
- We apply the strictest cleaning and hygiene protocols in order for you to feel comfortable.
- We implemented improvements in ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- We have adapted temperature and humidity levels to make the environment safer. https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3551767
- We apply water disinfection treatments, with chlorine and ultraviolet rays, in order to make it safer to stay in the water.
Note: According to CDC – Center for Disease Control and Prevention
“There is no evidence that the COVID-19 virus can be transmitted to humans through the use of swimming pools and hot tubs, among others. The operation maintenance and disinfection (e.g. with chlorine and broccoli) of swimming pools and hot tubs should inactivate the virus in the water.”
- We apply protocols for cleaning and disinfecting the massage tables before and after each customer, with certified disinfectant products and in accordance with the guidance of the Portuguese Health Authority (Direção-Geral da Saúde)
- All textile elements (towels and bathrobes) are subjected to minimum temperatures of 60 ºC.
- We have created new specific protocols for the treatments.
- For your safety, the massage experiences that included the face/head were modified.
- At the request of the client, the massage can be performed with gloves.
- Enjoy your tasting menu in an intimacy and exclusivity area.
- For your safety, all the products are prepared with strict hygiene protocols.
- We applied cleaning and disinfection protocols with disinfectant products and according to the guidance of Portuguese Health Authority (Direção-Geral da Saúde)
- The materials used are subjected to washing processes with temperatures 60 ºC.
- All our employees have received specialized training on the new protocols and will ensure that they are strictly followed at all time.
- The safety distance between customers and staff should be maintained, with the exception of times when they require greater proximity (e.g. Massage).
- All our employees use personal protective equipment with approved and certified masks.
- Thinking about your safety we set up fixed work teams.